Lerdge? Super Silent TMC2208 Stepper Motor Driver Module With Heatsink For 3D Printer Parts
Compared to the TMC2100 stepper motor driver module, TMC2208 driver module is with lower heat. The heat of TMC2208 in 0.8A with the equivalent effect of the TMC2100 heat in 0.5A , can be used interchangeably with the TMC2100.Drive current algorithm and regulation:1. Verf measures the voltage of Gnd and potentiometer middle.2. Please DO NOT connect the motors when measuring the voltage, or it's easy to burn the drive.3. Please connect the power supply when measuring voltage as well, do not connect only the USB power.Package Included:1x Lerdge® TMC2208 Stepper Motor Driver Module1x Heatsink1x Screwdriver
How to use
1. When used in the printer control board, please keep the three jumper cap below the socket.
2. Pay attention to the direction, please refer to the picture below.
3. The heat sink attached directly to the PCB, but please pay attention to the direction of the heat sink, otherwise it will cause the heat sink and the pin together and lead to a short circuit, please refer to the picture below.
4. The motor direction is opposite to that of A4988 and DRV8825, please adjust the firmware or adjust the motor wiring if you want to change A4988. And if you use the Lerdge motherboard, please set the direction directly in the setting page of direction of the motor.
5. For more info about the TMC2208, please click .