Drive Medical Aluminum Bariatric Rehab Shower Commode Chair with Two Rear-Locking Casters - 1 ea
Enjoy the convenience of two necessary products in a single safe, convenient unit. The Bariatric Shower & Commode Chair from Drive Medical combines the useful function of a homecare commode with the comfort of a full-access shower seat. The chair is constructed of rust-resistant, lightweight aluminum that is strong enough for users up to 500 lbs. Its 5" caster wheels allow it to easily move between bedroom and bathroom, and its easy push-button assembly makes it great for taking with you wherever you go. The seat cut-out allows the chair to be positioned over a standard toilet, or the commode can be used anywhere with the included bucket. The backrest and seat are padded and the standard footrests are height and angle adjustable for maximum comfort.Features and Benefits
- Can be positioned over a toilet or used as a portable self-contained commode
- Floor to seat height can be adjusted 4" without tools
- White aluminum frame is attractive and rust resistant
- Padded seat back and arms
- Height adjustable
- Comes with swing-away footrests
- Actual Product Weight: 36.8 lbs
- Adjustable Height: 40"-42"
- Back of Chair Height: 20.1"
- Casters: 5"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 35.04"
- Overall Product Height: 40"
- Overall Product Length: 35.04"
- Overall Product Width: 26"
- Primary Product Color: Blue and White
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Seat Depth: 22"
- Seat Width: 17.1"
- Seat to Floor Height: 20.5"-22.4"